Enjoy outdoor Activity
Hamamatsu is actually the second largest city in Japan. In the north, surrounded by deep mountains and clear streams you can enjoy the nature with mountain climbing and camping. In the south, faces Pacific Ocean, you have the chance to enjoy surfing and fishing.
Because there are so many different environments spanning from north to south there are many attractive spots in Hamamatsu.
With the concept of a "secret base" we want you to enjoy such activities in Hamamatsu.
We offer a comfortable and stylish space to live the life in the "365BASE outdoor hostel".
In July 2015 we started as a share house with the concept of outdoor living near the Hamamatsu city center. There was a lawn space where camping and bouldering was possible and it was recognized as an unusual share house different from the ones already existing.
We started establishing a guest house and innovative car sharing that took on the concept of the share house starting in 2017. We would like more people to join "365BASE" where you can enjoy the outdoors of Hamamatsu.
Hamamatsu is a nature rich outdoor focused city that harbors, mountains, rivers, seas and lakes. It is also the perfect spot for a transit for Tokyo or Osaka, perfect for tourists and cyclists. We offer a different kind of stylish space for travelers who come to Hamamatsu for short stays, business trips etc.
Single DormitoryFee for 1 night
- ¥3,300(tax included) ~
A dormitory style room equipped with bunk beds. The bed is 1170×2180 making it more than enough room for 1 person. We provide both men and women`s mixed dorms as well as female only dorms. Each bed has an outlet and desk that you can use your computer at, making it convenient for people on business trip. We also have rooms available for reservation that can accommodate parties from 8 to 10 people.
Double size DormitoryFee for 1 night
- ¥3,500(tax included) ~
A large and wide bunk bed juxtaposed in a mixed dorm. The size of the bed is 1310mm×2180. So, there is plenty of space to sleep. Each bed has an outlet and desk, you can use your computer at, making it most optimal for business trips.
Private room for 4Fee for 1 night
- ¥15,750(tax included) ~
A private room with two sets of bunk bed. Each room has its own bath, restroom, and kitchen so you can relax comfortably whether you are on a family trip or vacation with friends.
Deluxe double bed roomFee for 1 night
- ¥5,800(tax included) ~
A room fixed with a double bed. The room is equipped with a bath, restroom, sink and kitchen. These private room are quite secure so anyone can feel at peace. We recommend these rooms to people who may want to take it easy and unwind.
Nordisk Tent Alfheim (Max capacity 4 people)A Fee for 1 night
- ¥13,000(tax included) ~
Our Nordisk Alfheim tent 12.6 (with a 4 meter diameter and height of 2.75 meters) is available for lodging. It can accommodate up to 4 people (the recommended number of people is 2 adults and 2 children.)
Recommended for these kinds of patrons:
・Group of 4 women who would like to experience more of that campy-feel.
・Families with little children who would like to have an exciting stay.
・For those who can endure more or less some heat or chill.
・For these who can make happy memories even if it rains.
Monthly plan to make even these business trip a little more pleasant!
- More than 7days but less than 14
- 4,800yenper night (tax included) /day~
- More than 14 days but less than 30
- 3,800yenper night (tax included) /day~
- More than 1 month
- 3,300yenper night (tax included) /day~
A specially reduce charge for those extending their stay to more 7 days (Pricing differs slightly depending on the season.) There is a kitchen, washer, TV, refrigerator, and other necessities provided. All cook wave, cooking appliances, and cutlery is readily available so you can enjoy stay easily with just one suitcase. We kindly ask that you make your reservation via email or phone if you are planning an extended trip.
The tent is equipped with
Room light/its own exclusively usable outlet/free wifi/a table/chairs/AC/semi-double mats(2)
check in 4:00PM~10:30PM check out~10:00AM
(Only three kinds of Visa, MasterCard, SAISON)
*Payment by cash and creditcard possible.
*Friday, Saturday and the day before public holidays is high rate
- Washing machine
- Electrical outlet
- Drying machine
- Car rental
- Camping items
* You can not use cash in the library. (Excluding the use of vending machines)
* Because it is a co-residence, please take moderate action.
- What type of room do you have?
- There are two types of rooms. One is the Male and Female mixed dormitory room. The other is the private room with a double bed.
There are three types of dormitory room. Male Female mixed dormitory room, Only for Female dormitory room, Double bed dormitory room.
- What time is the check-in and check-out?
- The hours of check-in are from 4pm to 10.30pm. Check-in after 10.30pm cannot be accepted. Please check-out until 10am.
Please note that our employees are absent from 10.30pm to 10am.
- Can I go in and out of the hostel with in the time?
- Guests can go in and out the hostel in anytime.
If the entrance was closed, guests can go in with IC card which we pass in check-in time.
- Can I stay the hostel without reservation on the day of staying?
- If there were empty rooms, visitors can stay.
But in case rooms are fully booked, visitors can not stay our hostel.
Please make a reservation in advance as much as you can.
- Can we bring our children?
- Guests have to be 18 to stay in the dormitory room.
Elementary school students or older can stay in private room when accompanied by an adult.
- Is there a cancellation charge?
- A cancellation until before 8 days – No charge.
A cancellation until before from 7 days to 4 days – 30%
A cancellation until before from 3 days to 2days – 50%
A cancellation on the day or no show – 100%
- What payment method do you accept?
- We accept the payment by credit card on the portal site for reservation or on the spot by credit card and cash.
- Can I get travel amenities on the hostel?
- For dormitory rooms; We rent travel amenities (including towels for rental and a toothbrushing tool) And there are soaps in the shower room.
For private rooms; Towels and toothbrush is included. It`s set in the room.
- Is there a parking lot?
- There is a parking lot for guests.
The fee is ￥500 for a car and ￥300 for a bicycle by 1day.
- Is there a smoking area in this hostel?
- Smoking is prohibited in the building.
There is a smoking-area on the terrace.
- Can I use free Wi-Fi in the hostel?
- Guests can use free Wi-Fi in every rooms and shares spaces.
We pass the ID and passwords of the free Wi-Fi when you are check in.
- Can I hire the car over there?
- All visitors can rent a rental car.
Please make your reservation in the links below.
- Is there a kitchen room?
- There is a kitchen room which all guests share with and there is a refrigerator in the kitchen.
365BASE outdoor hostel Hamamatsu
2-1-25 hikuma, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu city, Shizuoka prefecture
Those arriving by train from Hamamatsu station
Take the "Ensyu-Railway" "Shinhamamatsu station" and get off at "Sukenobu" Station. And 4 minutes on foot from Sukenobu station.
There is a parking lot. Since there is a parking lot for visitors on the right side as soon as you enter the parking lot, please park there and go to the reception desk.